Wednesday, December 2, 2009

NBA Live 05 or ESPN Basketball 05? Which basketball game is better?

I've currently got ESPN 05', but I can take it back and get NBA Live 05 if I'd prefer...which should I choose?



Perhaps if you could give me a breakdown and review of each game?



Also, how good are other basketball games like NBA Jams and NBA Street 3?



Note: All games are for the Xbox.



Thanks,



-Kyle



NBA Live 05 or ESPN Basketball 05? Which basketball game is better?nba draft lottery





B/W NBA Live and NBA 2K5, Live is better. It has the slam dunk competition and it's more fun. If you want a more realistic game, keep ESPN NBA 2K5. If you can get NBA Street V3, get it. It's fun but the career mode is kinda short. At least it was 4 me b/c i beat it in like a weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter